Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Left Hand knowing what the Right Hand is doing

It started with a knitter wanting to make a nice pair of mittens for her sister for her birthday.

But then it became a story. (A Tale of Two Mittens?) There was drama and tears.

Now it is a war.

I post a picture of completed LH Mitten in my backyard.  She immediately counters with RH mitten at Mossiac Stadium. Okay. Point RH.


 vs.


 
 So that's how it's going to be. Alright. Game on.

She posts pictures of RH mitten at California Adventure Park in Anaheim. I post pictures of LH mitten in her house doing naughty things.  She gets points for travel and I get points for creativity. And for touching her stuff.  Draw.

vs.  

Both mittens called a draw and went for lunch. They were hungry.
Yummy!
 
It was a brief and peaceful détente. And then that silly RH mitten snuck into my van and left me a present... and a rude note. (See here for explanation.)

 
Knock, Knock Mother Fucker, Indeed.

She gets extra points for sneakiness AND a hilarious literary reference. In my book that always gets bonus points.


Hmmm, how is a LH to respond? Any suggestions?

How about this?
If for no other reason than I was the only
person in all of San Diego, in July,
wearing a wool mitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment